Subject: [Leica] Misty Mountains in California, when to go?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 19:25:19 -0800

I'd be looking along the coastal range north of Monterey - Santa Cruz
and northward - in the morning and the afternoons except in the early
autumn. Summers are best because the hot inland valley really sucks
the marine layer in during the afternoons and then it slowly recedes
during the morning until 10-11 AM. I don't know much about things
north of the Golden Gate though although I imagine that the same thing
applies as you head towards Oregon. I'm sure local folks in Ft Bragg
and Eureka can help you out.

Adam