Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:07:27 -0600

My Minolta Spot Meter F recently did go down.
I miss it dearly.
And they fetch a high price on the used market.

Minolta will not repair them.

I sent it to another "outfit"
who returned it unrepaired
no charge
and with parts missing.

Pissed me off - now I can't even attempt the repair myself.
It just needed a proper solder job - and I don't have the part to try
it.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com