Subject: [Leica] With the Rolleiflex TLR a Flea Market
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:41:53 -0500

> Lluis - flea markets seem to be the same, in Europe as well as North
> America.  Just different stuff, I guess.  I still love the tones of
> the B&W and Rollei
>
> Hugh

But if you take the flea off one dog and put it next to the fle from another
dog they will fight each other till the death.
That's because fleas are very much into family.
One family per dog.
And they recognize a flea not in their family right off the bat.
Its a Hatfield staring down the barrel of a McCoy.

Would love to know how. We know they don't wear tiny tee-shirts.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] With the Rolleiflex TLR a Flea Market)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] With the Rolleiflex TLR a Flea Market)