Subject: [Leica] IMG: Concorde (Captive)
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:15:35 +0000

Yes it is. The photograph was taken outside the technology museum at
Sinsheim in Germany. Details here...

<http://en.sinsheim.technik-museum.de/auto-technik-museum-sinsheim-en>

There's also a sister museum at Speyer...

<http://en.sinsheim.technik-museum.de/the-technik-museum-speyer>

I'd been staying in Speyer (the museum is fantastic by the way) when I saw
the two planes by the side of the road. I didn't have time to visit that
museum, so I just took the snap from the car park.

It's certainly somewhere I'll visit the next time I'm in the area.

Steve