Subject: [Leica] New BW Gallery: Fish & Chips, Long-legged Girls, Beer, Samba Music and Nosy People
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:39:51 +0100

Hugh,

a great place if you like fish, lobsters, crab and scampi, and dozens of
different local, regional and nationally acclaimed ales.

We have to get a lot of walking in (like from Whitby along the beach to
the Hart Inn in Sandsend where the steak and ale pie is excellent :-) )
to avoid gaining too much weight.

Douglas