Subject: [Leica] Niagara Falls Pano NOW HELICOPTER PHOTO! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:01:02 -0800

Subject: Niagara Falls helicopter photo.  :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Dr_+Ted+Grant/AERIAL+VIEW+NIAGRA+FALLS+L1002621.jpg.html

I copied this view that was published in the Star Weekly in my rather large
photo album of clippings from various assignments.

If you think this is close? Let's put it this way... "We went into the mist
on a few passes and banked around the Canadian Falls horse shoe shape! :-)
Then the pilot got a wave off over the radio as we we're being considered a
hazard by the air traffic folks.

All of this material is now in the National Archives of Canada collection so
I only have the clipping book for reference.

Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Niagara Falls Pano NOW HELICOPTER PHOTO! :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Niagara Falls Pano NOW FROM HELICOPTER! :-))