Subject: [Leica] Niagara Falls Pano NOW FROM HELICOPTER! :-)
From: stasys1 at cox.net (stasys1 at cox.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 9:27:50 -0500

Ted - I enjoyed your story of the photo editors rant. Your last word
starting with "a" - you have one too many periods. Just my early morning
alertness. Please don't get excited for my chickenshit criticism- it's just
in fun. Best from the other Calif desert- Borrego Springs. where it will be
a sunny, windy, 75 degrees F.  Stasys