Subject: [Leica] IMG: 41st International Taiko Festival
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 03:03:43 -0800

http://rfman.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/the-41st-international-taiko-festival/

It's funny how some posters question my motive of getting another
camera. "Use what you have." "Shoot with one lens."

Yea yea yea, and I have said the same thing to others myself and have
actually done so with stacks of negatives to prove it. M7-50'cron.
Life doesn't get better than that.

OTOH, event photos are different. More to come. Hope you enjoy this
one. This guy is very popular with women, and I think you will see why
when you see the picture.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: