Subject: [Leica] Bryce Canyon
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 06:50:42 +0000

Unless computers die out, I can imagine my digital files being -much- more
accessible than my prints, given the lifestyle of my children and
grandchildren. My son already has copies of many of my files.
Non-electronically accessible items, be they letters or prints, will be the
lost items. Only older people like my Mother and I are nostalgic for prints.
Frank

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Bryce Canyon)
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Bryce Canyon)