Subject: [Leica] Capa's Spanish War shot of Falling Soldier
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:45:46 +0000

Actually that has nothing to do with the argument. It merely goes to point up
the fact that he was a very brave man who did things that most - or at least
many - of us wouldn't have dared to.

As to the photos. I have seen the contact sheets and while aware of all the
discussion, I can't help but feel that it wasn't faked.

Peter