Subject: [Leica] Chicago-area LUG Dinner
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:36:56 -0600

Hello, Group:

Our friend, Alastair Firkin, will be in town soon for the annual RSNA
meeting. Friday, 27 November (the day after Thanksgiving), has been
suggested as a fine time for a welcome-back-to-Chicago dinner for our
jet-lagged guest. We'll probably aim for an early-ish gathering (5 - 6
p.m.) at a downtown/near north site to be determined as our group
takes shape. Suggestions welcome.

Please reply on- or off-list, though I'm more likely to see your note
if you send it directly to me. Hope to see Chicago folks, as well as
out of towners who may be here and have the time and inclination to
join the gang.

Thank you.

Greg Rubenstein