Subject: [Leica] New Stefan Daniel question and answer session
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 01:04:04 +0000

Shooting DNG and with the M8 set to continuous I can get 10 shots at 2
frames per second. The rate then drops to a frame every 2.5 seconds until I
release the shutter. Personally I feel that's more than enough. How many
decisive moments are there?

Steve

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] New Stefan Daniel question and answer session)