Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pebble Beach
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:19:38 -0800

Very nice. What's the length of the exposure?

I am thinking about getting up at O-godawful-hours on Thurs morning
and hit the Carmel area by Sunrise and spend whole day driving/walking
up and down Rt.1 to take pictures. Any good recommendation? I am
looking for misty mountains and such...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: