Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pebble Beach
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:38:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi Warren,
Yes,?Weston Beach is both amazing and overwhelming from a photographic point
of view. I?have?been there and have a few images posted on my sight?in the
Gallery, California Coast, California Coast II and even a couple in the PESO
section. Please take a look when you have a moment. I hope you enjoy them.
Thanks for looking and commenting,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA