Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: cycling, desperate Irish fans, wine
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:21:21 -0800

At 10:06 PM +0100 11/17/09, Michiel Fokkema wrote:
>Great shots Nathan,
>
>I'm glad my LX3 got a good home with you.
>I couldn't agree  more on the bull fighting. I still can't believe  this is
>tolerated in a EU country.
>I'm getting the impression that most of your work consists of wine tasting
>and eating tapa's? If you have a position, please tell me so.

Apparently the position(s) are sitting or standing, with some on a
bicycle seat :-).

I also like the backside of the bull shot. The sparkle and colour of
the back of the sign contrasts well with the dreary and lifeless
buildings.

Aren't the bull cutouts adverts for Osborne? They certainly used to
be associated with their brandy.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design