Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: cycling, desperate Irish fans, wine
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:07:25 -0600

I agree, Ric.

I think this would likely make a great print.

For me it brings to mind the work of National Geographic shooter Bill
Allard.....it's the subtly intense light thing....

--Bob

===On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Ric Carter <ricc at embarqmail.com>

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: cycling, desperate Irish fans, wine)