Subject: [Leica] Lou Reed has an S2 and an M9
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:21:11 -0500

Douglas Sharp wrote:

> I quote Mr Reed
>
> "I have a Leica medium format ??? just the body cost $24,000. I have been
> waiting around for the M9. I love this camera. I love it that they are
> digital."
>
> Either he's a fibber or Leica has pre-released some S2 bodies and
> lenses. The quote infers that he's had the MF Leica (S2?) for quite a
> while , and was using it while waiting for the M9 to hit the market. :-)

I don't think it means he's been using the S2 while waiting for the M9.  As
I read it, he has an S2, and he's also been waiting for the M9.  I don't
read that these two statements are related.

My question is: do any photographers other than celebrities have an S2 yet?
Salgado, I hope?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Lou Reed has an S2 and an M9)