Subject: [Leica] M9 Moire
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:56:30 +0000

Sorry Jim, I was being dense.  I fixed it using the colour replacement
brush in CS4;  I dont know if this is available in PSE. Select both
pairs of trousers and create a new layer. Select the colour you need
from the first pair and paint the artifacts away (brown) . Repeat for
the second pair (grey). I'll post the corrected version when I get
home  later.

Replies: Reply from neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe) ([Leica] M9 Moire)