Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 43, Issue 141_Ted
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:46:40 -0500

Ted:

Wishing you the very best of outcomes,

Leon

Cape Cod Leica Seminar Student,
Leon Pomeroy, Ph.D.
Virginia, USA
www.e-valuemetrics.com

Hi folks,
out the door in a few minutes to the hospital for an eye op on, as
some of you know, I only have one good eye! :-( Yep and it's that
one! :-(

Anyway it "shouldn't be a problem!" However as I was told "there is
always that 1/10,000 time something can screws-up.

Hopefully I will be able to seee later in the day or tomorrow.
cheers,
Dr. ted