Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9 does Palm bloom
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:59:53 -0500

2009-11-20-07:04:17 Mark Rabiner:
> I'm for efforts to make photos like this for the lug to look at bigger.
> Higher rez. Not low rez.

What he said. Often I see pictures which seem pretty interesting, but
they're in a teensy postage-stamp size, so I can just squint at their
basic outlines instead of walking inside and having a look around.

I nearly always wish Jim's pictures were bigger, for example. And
Tina's. I know people are afraid of having their images swiped, but I
still wish we could look at them bigger.

My smaller monitor is 1920x1280;  my big one has too many pixels to remember.
Plenty of room for nice pictures.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: FF M9 does Palm bloom)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: FF M9 does Palm bloom)