Subject: [Leica] Winter Sun
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 07:42:28 +0500

Lluis - I still prefer the first version ....... the focus is not
necessarily on the man ....... my eye looks at the total picture
first, moves to the left, thinks about whether the figure is a man or
woman, enjoys the textures of coat, hair, hat, etc, and only then
takes in the man, with the light on his hat, what he might be looking
at, and then looking at the detail in the face .......  this give
enjoyment ...... the second version is just a quick candid
portrait .......

Hugh

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Winter Sun)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Winter Sun)