Subject: [Leica] Portraits
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:27:55 +0100

Hey Alastair,

this must have been a cool reunion indeed.
After careful review of the available data my temporary conclusions are
as follows :
-  men tend to get bald earlier in age than women,
-  wearing a moustache is now out of fashion.
- people don't change much, even though maybe they look happier?

It also looks to me as a very interesting experiment you've performed,
on top of sharing with us a very friendly atmosphere.

Thanks for posting
Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe