Subject: [Leica] POST - OP REPORT. :-)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:51:00 -0500

At 12:30 PM 11/22/2009, you wrote:
>I've looked through the view finders of a couple of Canon SLR's and
>every thing seems fine and brighter. The M8 viewfinder is much
>clearer and the focus patch more distinct. Does this mean my
>pictures will be better? Not likely but at least they should be sharper! ;-)
>
>So lads and lasses it's nice to have this over with and a fine eye
>improvement!
>
>A photojournalist friend of mine Quinton Gordon turned his M9 on the
>scene and shot me being patient, not that I could see anything he
>was shooting, however later.
>
>Thanks again everyone as it's an all's well, that end's well story! :-)
>
>cheers,
>Dr. ted

Fantastic!  I knew you'd come through it just fine.  I've
photographed that operation many times and it always seems like a
miracle.  As your eye adjusts to the new lens it will only get better
and better.  I can't imagine your photos being any better, but
anything that makes focusing easier will be a plus!

Best wishes from South Carolina -

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com