Subject: [Leica] Portraits
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:13:53 +0100

Hi Alastair,

Very interesting collection, what I appreciate on the ladies portraits
is that if even they look more beauty at their 20's, now they look
more attractive, the looks have more "seduction" power. You can tell
this to her, they will be very happy.

Cheers
Lluis

El 22/11/2009, a las 9:18, afirkin at afirkin.com escribi?: