Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:40:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi?Hugh,
Looks like a truly fascinating and?vibrant area.
On my monitor most of your images are very over exposed. This is partly
understandable as it appears you're shooting in very bright conditions. So
I'm curious about a few things with?your images:
1. Are you shooting RAW?
2.?Have you tried setting your exposure to -2/3?
3. If you're shooting RAW, what are you using to?process your?RAW files? LR?
CS??Elements? Other?
I think your images have a lot of information in them that is being blown
out. Bringing down the highlights and adding some saturation (esp. if you're
shooting RAW)?might help with the over exposure?that I'm seeing.
Thanks and keep posting!
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA