Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 14:51:27 -0500

> Philippe, Bob and Mark - yes, I use Sunny 16, most of these would be
> shot at f8, or when in shadow f5.6, using 100 FujiColor print film,
> speed set at 125 - secondly, I have very little control because, the
> film is processed by a local lab.  They then do what they call, a
> "high resolution scan" to a CD
>
> If there are some guidelines any of you can share, I would be very
> grateful.   For instance on the box, Fuji recommends Sunny 16 to be
> set at 250 speed.  What do you think?
>
> Hugh

Hugh,  what you get from those guys is in no way a final result.
The results are in no way out of your hands
- tweak the pix in Photoshop or Lightroom to make them right.
You open the pix in these programs when you get them home.
The old days of getting snapshots back from the drugstore  and that's it you
paste them into a book are long over.
We get  to put our two cents in. and its pretty important to do so. And its
not hard its easy and also fun.

Mark William Rabiner