Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roads, Trucks and BBQ - Mark
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:04:39 +0100

Le 25 nov. 09 ? 20:40, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

>> ???
>>
>> sunny 16 is information, from memory
>>
>> the rest is personal views, opinion, and encouragement because I mean
>> it Mark, I don't get you
>>
>> ph
>

> Its really complicated the pix are way over exposed Bob is trying to
> help
> the guy and you're going like Bobs being real uncool saying anything
> about
> it.

??? I still don't get it - anyway I think the matter is settled with
both Hugh and Bob.

> The hipness of showing the list a bunch of way over exposed and not
> corrected pix goes right over my head I'm afraid.

Might, but try shooting in his conditions for one,
Then think that others may, could, do enjoy seeing views other than
their backyards',
That's me I'm afraid Mark, should I be the only one,
But I am not the only one to have asked him to post more, when he can.

Maybe this is not the place,
where is it then, under the shooting circumstances?
If I may ask.

I'll buy film first thing tomorrow and resort to sunny 16, just
because I love his challenge.
Will you do it too?
And share the results?

En toute amiti?