Subject: [Leica] Brain picking
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:07:07 -0000

Got this message regarding one of my photos from a US travel magazine.
---------
We would like to use your photo titled
"Streetlife in Bordeaux" of the two women and the waiter at
a cafe in our third issue. It is really awesome, and we
think it really captures a moment of life in Bordeaux.
---------
This is the image in question
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at N00/145775550

While I normally let people use my images for free, I'm beginning to think
that I should start charging something. What do you think I should do? Is
there a form or something I should get completed?

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow