Subject: [Leica] Week 44 Playing around
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:04:47 -0800

Michiel showed:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 44 Playing around

>Week 44 is here:
>http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/week-44-playing-around/

Hi Michiel,
Wonderful imaginative efforts all of them! I think the one of the girls
jumping somewhat in silhouette is magical! Like who would've ever thought to
try that at night and have it work as beautiful as this. And the ZOOM frames
very interesting. I like doing this sort of zooming and exposing at the same
time as it can be most effective and different from the every day easy to
shoot kind of thing. If they work they are truly magical! If they don't? Oh
well delete and no one need know nor see! :-)

Over all? A wonderful set of photographs produced by imagination ! Good on
you and the girls. :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted

Message from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Week 44 Playing around)