Subject: [Leica] PESO: The Napoli Coast
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:39:02 -1000

A three-image panorama from Kaua'i's Napoli Coast.

It might be a little slanted, or not, but it was fun.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Kauai/10445989_HokXG#724557255_XoU9q>

M8 with CV  28mm.

I'm starting to like this lens a whole lot. It's small. It has
internal frame lines. It doesn't flare too badly (better than my 35mm
Sumicron). And it was a LOT cheaper.

Thanksgiving in Hawaii with my family: I can deal with this.

Oh, and the mandatory wave from Jan and me:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkm1FBpVey0>

Shot with a little Kodak HD (720p) video camera by a fellow-voyager
who felt a "loooooooong" shot was 5 seconds. Sigh.

Jan & Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] PESO: The Napoli Coast)