Subject: [Leica] luna....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 07:11:14 -0800

Steve Barbour showed:

at Thanksgiving dinner, a child of family friends, she's a playmate of
Soleil, and her name is Luna...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/lunabw.jpg.html

Hi Steve,

LIGHT -- EYES -- INTENSITY!" You have that 75mm lens down pat, certainly in
a manner I could never do!
This is beautiful simply because of her eyes and her mind is alive.

You've heard me say many times how important a subjects eyes are, simply
because a number of things can be seen in them when taking a photo. We hear
with our ears, but we listen with our eyes! Because when we're listening,
the mind is in action absorbing what is being said or heard and it shows in
the eyes.

A very well executed photo moment!
cheers,
ted