Subject: [Leica] IMG: Splat the Cat, Version 2
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:54:47 -0600

I agree.

I wonder....if you had taken a half or full step to your left, could
you have eliminated all or most of the 'empty' space in the upper left
hand quadrant of this shot?

Could you have thrown it more out of focus or is this camera/lens
combination limited by the short focal length?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know.

;-)

Nonetheless, it is a nice photograph that I am sure will be much
appreciated in years to come.

--Bob

==On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:45 AM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at mac.com>

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Splat the Cat, Version 2)