Subject: [Leica] Aussie and Canadian freed
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:03:30 -0800

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

>> For anyone that recalls this kidnapping, Australian newspapers today
>> are
>> reporting their release, apparently after a $1,000,000 ransom was
>> paid.
>>
>> "AUSTRALIAN journalist Nigel Brennan and his Canadian colleague Amanda
>> Lindhout have been freed more than a year after they were kidnapped in
>> Somalia."* *

Hi Geoff,
You bet we're glad they got them out alive~!
The problem around the world is, these thieving bandits know we are a
civilized group of people who do not want our people beheaded by these
corrupt SOBS!  So grabbing journalists and diplomats make it easy money for
them.

I was going to say "maybe if and when the group holding them can be
discovered later, it should be a quiet no hear, no see operation of....
"show no mercy take no prisoners" with them. Certainly after paying millions
in ransom which will encourage them to grab the next pair. Now I was going
to say that! However!

But in reality these sons of bitches the next time would grab western folks,
hold them a couple of days, videotape them being alive, but behead them
anyway for revenge. We would in-turn pay again but get nothing in return but
a couple of bodies, if anything.

Dealing with savages isn't easy in any way of civilized dealing nor
understanding, other than give them the money, get our people back!

However,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, some day quietly in the night! Well  I need not go
on! I'm sure you'll undertand the message!
ted

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Aussie and Canadian freed)