Subject: [Leica] FS: Trove of filters: UV/IR cut, R72 (IR), B&W, ND, UV(0)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:40:47 -0600

I'm clearing out my filter drawer and also selling my series of UV/IR cut
filters now that I have an M9.

All filters are like new (in some case are new/unused). Each is listed with
the new price as best I can tell from Internet searches, followed by my
asking price.

Most come with their original packaging and instruction sheets (if
applicable) unless so noted.

Prices include USPS delivery within the USA.

Hoya PRO1 Digital Filter Protective 58mm $45 / $20
B+W UV/IR 58mm $99 / $70
B+W UV/IR 58mm $99 / $70
Hoya R72 (IR) 62mm $50 / $35
Hoya R72 (IR) 77mm $307 / $160
B+W 040 Yellow Orange 49mm $30 / $15
Hoya UV(0) 52mm $20 (no case) / $5
Tiffen HAZE-1 52mm $11 (no case) / $3
Tiffen N.D. 0.9 52mm $16 (no case) / $7
B+W 090 Red Series 7 $23 / $8
Leica 13006 Yellow Series 7 $20 / $5

Paypal accepted. Buy one, buy all.
.
Dave.

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."