Subject: [Leica] Wedding photography on a Leica
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:24:42 +0000

David

there is a really nice feel to these images which somehow is different -
maybe its the lens because I am sure you could have captured the images just
as well with digital. I also admire the way you Americans shoot weddings
which is way different to the UK. No matter how much I try I guess I am
still too much tied into my training as a wedding snapper here!

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)