Subject: [Leica] HKLUG: Dr. Yao's Cars
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:12:43 -0600

Well, some of them.  <g>

When I was being royally entertained by the HKLUG two weeks ago Dr.
Joseph Yao - who we all know as an astute collector of Leicas - showed
me some of his cars, including three classic, immaculate Porsches and
a great BMW touring sedan.  I didn't take a photo - it was a dim
garage and I was too busy ogling and drooling - so he kindly furnished
me a snap he took this week.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/HKLUG09/W_P1010096JosephCars.jpg.html

He really does appreciate the finer things and since he works
tremendously hard and long hours in his medical practice he richly
deserves these little 'stress relievers'.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] HKLUG: Dr. Yao's Cars)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] HKLUG: Dr. Yao's Cars)