Subject: [Leica] The Gambler
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:08:26 +0100

Hi Philippe,

I understand you, he is really a good guy and will accept very happy a
beer, a "carajillo" or a glass of wein of you. He es not a drunk man,
you can see him always very happy, maybe a little crazy, maybe too
this is not too bad... Thank you for your kind words, this is the side
I really love from photography, you can rich your esprit ewith many
new friends. The problem is taht today there are not, unfortunately,
the days of the 50's,60's, or 70's... on these years you can shot a
child and everybody without problems, now...I'm not more sure. Even
so, I'?m still happy to find some authentic persons who still believe
on the persons.

Yes Philippe, it was "Philippe Trouv?" before his new name....

Merci et bonne fin de soir?e mon ami!
Lluis

El 29/11/2009, a las 21:27, philippe.amard escribi?: