Subject: [Leica] IMG: LE1CA Photo
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:03:17 +0100

Le 30 nov. 09 ? 00:23, Jim Nichols a ?crit :

> Philippe,
>
> I am accumulating Leica-R lenses, as well as a nice Oly lens, and
> realized that, if the E-510 died, I would be in trouble.  Then, when
> looking around for a second body, I realized that the E-1 could be
> had for the same price as later, cheaper models, and it started life
> as a "Pro" camera.  I am not infatuated with the large MP sensors, I
> just wanted a good sensor and a rugged, easy to use, body.  When I
> came across a mint E-1, I grabbed it.  To me, it seems just right
> for my uses.

Makes sense Jim.
I was wondering if you'd found fault with the E 510.

Have fun with them
Philippe

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: LE1CA Photo)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: LE1CA Photo)