Subject: [Leica] OT Speaking of Bugatti Veyrons
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:25:03 +0000

If he was in the UK and on his cell phone at the time of his accident,
the insurance company would refuse to pay. In the UK, it is an offence
(punishable by a licence endorsement and a fine - or even up to 5
years in jail if you caused death by dangerous driving whilst on a
phone!) to drive whilst holding a cell phone (hands free is ok).

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com
www.cancer-surgeon.co.uk