Subject: [Leica] The Pana 20mm f1.7 on the GF 1
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:29:55 -0500

Howard - It really is a nice lens, isn't it?  I used one on my G-1 during a
recent trip to England and have been very happy with the results.  I got one
of three Amazon had a month or so ago.  The GF-1 still eludes me, though.
Their scarcity makes me wonder if they they just roll out a batch now and
then when demand for one of their really big sellers, like TV sets or air
conditioners, drops off.  :-)

Regards,

Dick