Subject: [Leica] Orford and Dedham: Who Needs Wide Angle Lenses Anymore?
From: filippini at theramp.net (The Filippini Family- Matt & Blaise)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:07:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi Dick-

Some Olympus DSLRs (I have the E-520) come with panaorama capability,
provided you use and Olympus-branded xD card and open the files with the
Olympus software.  It works okay.  I suspect that the Oly system wouldn't
quite meet your in-camera photomerge criterion, but it is a step in that
direction.

Matt