Subject: [Leica] Still kicking
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:14:52 -0800

We are a long-standing Mac family but my wife and I both worked in the
corporate Windows world.

We still use Mac exclusively in our Landscape Design and Restoration
business.   In fact I'm in my pickup truck right now, balancing my Macbook
Pro 13" on my right knee (left knee is under the steering wheel) typing this
message parked in one of my condo site parking areas because there's a
strong (unlocked) wireless signal by which to send you this email).

I you are using a new Mac desktop, buy the new Magic Mouse from Apple.  I
got one for my wife to use with the office iMac and she loves it.  Plus, it
supports the extra "clickies" you're used to plus some cool "swipe"
gestures.  Including the Special Finger if you are mad at your Mac.

$69.00 well spent.

And if you REALLY want to run Windows on your Mac, well, you can.  I did.
It works fine.  But I removed it after a month because MS Office for Mac is
faster and has a few extra features.

So check out the Magic Mouse.  Fits in a Christmas Stocking just right.

Cheers.

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net