Subject: [Leica] Platform nine and three-quarters
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:39:03 +0100

Very hyper-realistic look to it - a superlook.

My bet is that it could also be cropped horizontal towards the middle
of the pipe and taking of a bit of the platform off,
and then turned into a powerful BW photo focusing on the reader.

Very nice catch and rendition
Thanks for sharing
Philippe

Le 3 d?c. 09 ? 20:56, Jim Hemenway a ?crit :