Subject: [Leica] Storage options: Amazon Simple Storage Services
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:55:13 -0600

Welcome back - good to read your voice again Daniel.
Your bike project reminded me of my own
Reynolds 531 framed Motobecane Grand Record
waiting patiently for me in the shed.

Re: bookkeeping on the mac
I've been using MYOB for decades
I'm sure it would do all you need (and more).

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com