Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rockers Update
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 18:39:31 -0500

An update for my music photo gallery is in place.

Starting at the bookmark, right click through the photos, and you will see
Spirit, Pure Prairie League, Poco, and Tim Buckley.

Spirit is the last group here shot with the YashicaMat.

The next are taken with my first 35mm, a Fujica ST-701(likely) with (likely)
the Fujinon 50/1.8 and a Focal (Kmart) preset 200mm/4.5.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/
www.facebook.com/ric.carter

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Rockers Update)