Subject: [Leica] Storage options: Amazon Simple Storage Services
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 06:30:31 +0100

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM, wildlightphoto at earthlink.net
<wildlightphoto at earthlink.net> wrote:

> It's not just the Command key.. there's that stoopid Windows key and that
> equally stoopid whatever-it-is key on this hp keyboard that are crowding in
> on the spacebar. ?It took a while but I finally got used to them. ?For a
> while I had a piece of duct tape on my R8's mode dial, too.

Don't get me going on the HP. That's what I have for my work, an
expensive HP laptop. It is even worse. The mouse-pad is off-center.
Under the touch-pad are three "keys" for left, middle (both) and right
mouse keys.

The ?$?@ thing is off-center. If your hands are placed properly for
typing, two pointer fingers over the "f" and the "j" and you reach
down for the mouse keys, you have to always remember ... they moved
the whole thing too far left. I keep hitting the middle button instead
of the left button. Grrr ...

Daniel