Subject: [Leica] FS Noctilux-M E60
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:58:30 -0800

Selling this lightly used Noctilux to finance an M9.  Need $5,000, hope to
sell this before I have to put it on eBay.  I would prefer to sell to
someone on this list, so contact me if you have any interest at all.

I rate the condition as Mint-.  There are no marks on the lens, glass is
pristine, and leather case looks like new.  The only reason for the minus is
that I marked the gray dot on the bottom of the leather case with 50 and the
serial number (3814506).  It is not 6-bit coded.  I tried coding with the
pen system, but didn't succeed. I have the original box and papers.

If you have an M8 I will throw in a Leica UV/IR 13414 filter.

Samples of pictures taken with this lens:
http://gallery.me.com/robert.rose#100290&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=11
(except L1053016 and L1052963)
http://gallery.me.com/robert.rose#100083&bgcolor=black&view=grid

I think PayPal will work, but I haven't used it to receive money before.

Bob Rose
626-676-4238 cell
robert.rose at mac.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FS Noctilux-M E60)