Subject: [Leica] The last of my Kodachrome
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:32:34 -0500

Jim,

If I may ask, which model Leafscan do you have, what CPU are you using,
and how are you connecting? I ask because I'm about ready to dump my
Leafscan 35. It has SCSI and GPIB ports. I don't have a GPIB card and I
only have drivers for Mac.

I use an old Mac with SCSI for scanning only. But it's too much trouble
to keep an old computer just for scanning. I do like the Leafscan,
though. It's slow but is a fantastic scanner, especially for BW and KR.

Dave R