Subject: [Leica] Orford Street Scene - Full Size
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:05:39 +0100

Thank you Richard

It is really good - and even XXL ( > 1.6m x 1.2 now I guess) remains
fairly sharp.

About the wire, I was curious to see if the connection between the
shots showed, it does.
So may be a couple of minutes to dub it out it in PS would be less of
a penalty.

Now as to the view; this is exactly what I am dreaming a WA could do;
no distortion, and something very close to human sight (span), mine at
least. It gives a feeling of being there, in media res, wondering what
had happened to the wing of the car, of which way to go; proceed along
the path, or ring the bell and ask my way (wink).

Thanks for all your efforts, they were well worth the result.

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 4 d?c. 09 ? 17:50, Richard Taylor a ?crit :