Subject: [Leica] Help me choose 3 out of 5
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:45:23 -0500

Nathan - I've only been to the Netherlands a few times so this is truly an
outsider's view, but two that come to my mind first as most appropriate are
"Martinus Nijhoff Bridge," and "Left Behind."  The third for me would be
"Early Morning."

Your first two photos tell me that the Netherlands is colder and far snowier
than I ever realized it was.  I chose the bridge picture because of the rich
history of Dutch seafaring that I've read about, because it looks chillier
than "Winter," and, at least to me, "Winter" could be most anywhere.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dick